Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Philippa Carr Series Released!!!

Hi everyone, it's been awhile...but here's a comeback with a bang!

Last week, Open Road Integrated Media, released the first 10 books of Philippa Carr- also known as best-selling author, Jean Plaidy, Victoria Holt- 'Daughters of England' series. The first book of the series is 'Miracle at St. Bruno's.


The Daughters of England, book 1 of 19
'The first book in Philippa Carr’s celebrated Daughters of England series is at once a love story, a mystery, and an epic historical saga set during the tumultuous reign of Henry VIII
Damask Farland, named after a rose, is captivated by the mysterious orphan Bruno. Discovered upon the abbey altar on Christmas morning, then raised by monks, Bruno becomes the great man whom Damask grows to love—only to be shattered by his cruel betrayal.
This dramatic coming-of-age novel is set in sixteenth-century England, during the chaotic years when Henry VIII stunned the royal court by setting his sights on Anne Boleyn. It’s also the tale of a man whom many believed to be a holy prophet . . . until a shocking truth is unearthed in the shadows of a centuries-old abbey.'

Today, the rest of this magnificent collection is being released- featuring: Saraband for Two Sisters!


The Daughters of England, book 4 of 19

'The twin daughters of Tamsyn Pennlyon take very different paths—only to reunite in a firestorm of explosive secrets and illicit passions that threaten to divide them forever
Twins Angelet and Bersaba Landor may look alike, but their personalities couldn’t be more different. Angelet is sweet, gentle, and submissive, while Bersaba is secretive, sensual, and headstrong. When the sisters are separated by forces beyond their control, Bersaba finds her life taking a dark turn.
After years apart, the twins are reunited within the echoing halls of Far Flamstead.As Angelet finds herself at the mercy of the manor’s secret past, Bersaba gives in to a perilous temptation. Bersaba will risk everything—even her life—for the love of one man. Against the backdrop of seventeenth-century England, a time of bloody revolt and new beginnings, Bersaba and Angelet discover that the ties that bind them can also tear them apart.'

Jean Plaidy collectors cannot pass up this fantastic new release!

Which Plaidy are you reading?

15 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! :D I planned to do a re-read of the series (over the next two years). I think I'll covert to ebook --- the paper copies I have are all used books and from different imprints. I'm going to use Nook gift cards to start me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it exciting?! The Miracle at St Bruno's (and probably the other Carr's) are available on NetGalley too!

    We are going to start reading The Miracle at St Bruno's at the Goodreads Plaidy group on March 23, 2013!!! Come join in the discussions, all are welcome to participate in the comments!

    Here is the group address, and here is the discussion topic for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina- the ebooks are so much easier! But the problem is that when you're collecting, you want all those oldies but goodies!!

    Marie- I think I'm going to go sign up now for that! I don't even think I'm part of that group??! Thanks so much:))
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good. A new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such nice covers! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing paragraph designed for all the online visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... fast diets

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great her Philippa Carr books have been reissued!

    Latest Plaidy read: the Catherine de Medici trilogy. It was great reading! I was new to reading this trilogy and enjoyed every page. When I checked the end pages in "Queen Jezebel" (the US edition) for an upcoming Plaidy reissue...nothing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading " the lady in the tower "
    The best book I've read about Anne Boleyn. I simply love it.
    I read slowly as I do not want to finish it¡¡¡¡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    my weblog :: Montre Guess

    ReplyDelete
  10. some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote but this site is real user pleasant! .
    A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write additional on this topic, it may possibly not be a taboo subject but typically individuals aren’t enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30, the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ. (the Harmonious Gospel of Saint Mark, chapter 10, verse 30)

    http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

    This comment provided on the 182nd day of the 2nd year of the General Resurrection of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello dear, are you still suffering from heart break or you are there you are looking for the fruit of the womb or you are there you have been suffering from HIV/AIDS you do not have time to waste crying all day cause that is a total waste of time all you need to do is to kindly contact Dr. Wealthy in his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com and explain everything to him, he will bring a solution to your problem.my dear brothers and sisters i want to tell you all that God have been using this man to bless many people in their numerous problems, what is that thing that is eating you up? you do not have to worry Dr. Wealthy is there to solve your problems today. once more contact him through his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep up the good work on the blog. I kinda like it! Could use some more frequent updates, but im sure you got more or better stuff to do , hehe.
    warlock rilla fidencio hadawatha Christye labradford bitty impermeable geneticist
    continue with the the nice work on the blog. I kinda like it! Could use some more frequent updates, but im quite sure you got other things things to do like we all do.
    i have visited this blog a few times now and i have to tell you that i find it quite exeptional actually. keep it up!
    love-binding-spell-caster

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve obtained something good here. But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you could give us one thing to look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there arent much Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm having a weird problem I cannot seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.
    I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. Its pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete