Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Plaidy Mystery Lady # 2




If I had lived, I would have been Queen of The UK. Things were different for me from the very beginning though. You could say I had a wild streak…probably from my mother’s side. It seems my father loved me at the beginning…but then things changed. He never let my Mom mother me the way she should; heaven knows he certainly seemed to be in constant search of a motherly figure himself! Ahh the perils of being kept from your eccentric, yet loving mother- especially when I needed her most! How terribly sad for both of us… Things could have been different if my dad would have given the marriage a chance….

Do you recognize who I am?


-

8 comments:

  1. Princess Charlotte Augusta of Wales, daughter of King George IV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Charlotte, Caroline of Brunswick's daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the minute I posted that you gals would be to smart for this!

    Next time I better pick someone more challenging...

    Thanks for commenting, it makes us so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never would've gotten that one! Good job ladies...such smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy...there's a catch... us smartie ladies all read the same book: Indiscretions of the Queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all such smarties! I had no idea! Of course I'm stuck in Tudorville. I guess it's time to break out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alas, Tudorville is tough to break out of though.

    ReplyDelete