Sunday, March 29, 2009

Other Pseudonyms

Have you read any books under any other pen names? I have several Holt novels and one Carr, but I haven’t tried them yet with the exception of The Queen’s Confession (Holt) which is the most detailed and accurate account of the life of Marie Anotinette I’ve encountered in fiction. It read just like any other Plaidy novel, so I’m not sure why it was published under Victoria Holt. I had thought that was her ‘dark mystery’ pen name , Carr her romance name and Plaidy her historical fiction name.

Will you be collecting books under the other names? I’ve heard ones under Eleanor Burford, Ellalice Tate, Kathleen Kellow and Elbur Ford are hard to find. I’m going to start collecting them all, though the Plaidys are definitely a priority. Most of the ones I lack are the more expensive ones.


posted by Arleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment