Sunday, March 29, 2009

Signature


I thought I would start off by posting an image I found online a while back: Jean Plaidy’s signature! I really wish I had one of these on a Plaidy novel. My thoughtful husband searched and searched online for one at Christmas one year, but he couldn’t find one for sale and so he ended up buying me a copy of The Other Boleyn Girl signed by Philippa Gregory. With Plaidy having passed away I think it would be very hard to find an autographed copy of one of her books, but if I ever do it will be the highlight of my entire book collection!



posted by Arleigh

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    Also visit my blog post: Fastest Way To Lose Weight

    ReplyDelete