Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Join our reading group!


Every month Royal Intrigue will choose a Plaidy novel to read and discuss.  April 2009 is the newest Three Rivers Press reprint 'The King's Confidante', also printed as 'St. Thomas's Eve'.  If you'd like to join, let us know and we will announce near the end of the month how we will manage the discussions.  The new version of the novel has 15 reading group questions, so that is a very good way to begin.  If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them!


posted by Arleigh


3 comments:

  1. When are you all planning to read this? I can get St. Thomas's Eve from the library. For some reason these books aren't readily available in Canada but the library seems to have a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely by coincidence I have The King's Confidante out from the library right now, I'd love to know more about when you're reading. I love your blog background, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's not too late. I would love to join the Jean Plaidy Challenge and reading group. Do I also receive a badge or does that come later? Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete